Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Walking Lucidly

I feel weird today. Yesterday I couldn't stay awake. It's been a while since I have dealt with not being able to stay awake...a while for me means I went at least a month without passing out wherever I rest my head. I felt fine for an hour after waking up but then I moved around. I always have to wait for my joints and muscles to wake up to have mobility. My head feels funny, My body hurts...that's normal...but I have weird tingly sensations in my arms and legs that start out broad and end at one point, Now I feel like I'm going to throw up. What the hell is wrong with me.

One of my theories on medicine and my body is that it metabolizes it too quickly at times. Now could be one of those times. Do I need more of the medication for a week or two each month? I've always been like this. I've always had times that any given medicine didn't feel like it was working but it kicks back in after a week or two or I have to go up a dose.

Or am I having a stroke. I'm able to speak and type so that's simply a joke that may not be received as such by readers.

I sure do feel weird. I have to kind of catch my breath when it's too weird and icky.

No comments:

Post a Comment