Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Again

I am in a lot of pain. That spot that has bothered me off and on for 13 years is wrenching awake. I can't wait to have that MRI (on dec 10th). I'm sure I will have to have surgery again, I just wonder what the reason will be this time. If pregnancy is supposed to suppress and eliminate endometriosis and my pregnancy 12 yrs ago did not stop the little ball of pain ("ball" as in "lump" that my son would hit and kick as he danced inside me). I hope I get to see the MRI. I need to see if I can get access to my medical records so I can see the images when they are ready. They are ready right away, but I want my own set. Medical science fascinates me and I have a lot of symptoms that don't make sense. I think it's a good thing that I like to figure things out. Everything I have gone through could be a bad thing, but it's not bad to me. My mom threw away the xray of my broken leg, my old gynecologist wouldn't take pictures or record the two laparoscopies he did...I want something!

This is why I'm in WA...to figure out what this thing is that afflicts me. I didn't know how soon it would come back so it looks like I get to work on everything that's wrong with me at once. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment