Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's Just Up And Down For Me

A $44 lesson I share with you for free: Look for pay stations wherever you park in Seattle or you might get a ticket.

I didn't realize I had to pay where I parked earlier today. The meter maid was walking away from my car as I rounded the corner to head back down the street my car was parked on. I didn't keep going...I was going to get food so I could function better on the drive home...but I got in my car and left to drive in traffic for over 2 hours. I'm really tired of expensive lessons. I'm not sure I'm going to leave the house any more. Going places costs too much.

On a good note, I love my tires. Pirelli. My car finally doesn't slide when the roads are wet from new rain or large puddles from all day rain. I can round curves at normal yet safe speeds and therefore not slow traffic and cause an accident behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment